Whether you’re looking to improve your home, office or industrial space, we offer the most advantageous electrical services prices in London, thus ensuring a perfect price-quality ratio.
|Trade||Monday to Friday 7.30 to 17.30||Saturday 7.30 to 13.00||Saturday 13.00 to 17.30||Sunday 7.30 to 17.30|
|Supervisor None Working||£350||£350||£525||£525|
|Supervisory Part Working 50/50||£300||£300||£450||£450|
The above Rates are based on a 9 hour day and are excluding VAT only.
Evening Working Rates are to be advised if and when they are required.
The Following Rates above are up for discussion and approval.
Description of our Works
EDY was formed as a company in October of 2016, after the down fall of E-Brit MEP Services, to complete the works at the One Blackfriars Road project. This was in agreement with DG Management and a sub-contract order was placed to complete the remaining 26 floors, Podium Retail Building, Basement Areas of Shell and Core Electrical services, incorporting the following works:
- 800A Rising Busbars for Landlord Services including all DBs and Tap Off Units;
- 400A Rising Busbar for Residential DBs and Tap Off Units (Ryefield DBs);
- Samll Power Containmnet, Trunking, Trays, Baskets;
- Submain Containment Heavy Duty Ladder;
- Forming of all Brackets for the above;
- Small Power and Lighting via Conduits systems and SWA Cabling;
- Second Fixing of all Small Power and Lighting including installation of Luminiares;
- Installation of Local DBs and Bracketary work;
- Installation of SWA Sub-mains from 16mm to 70mm;
- Installation of Dali Ligting Control Systems;
- Installaion of AMR (Auto Meter Reading) Systems;
- Installation of Smoke Damper Systems;
- Intallation of ATS units.
EDY disposes of a number of operatives that are directly employed. Additional labour resources can be contained when required though Agencies, but this is used as a last resort, as EDY would prefer to keep their operatives directly.